ACCOUNTING AND TAX SERVICES
Do you really want to manage accounting professionals? WatsonRice offers a variety of scalable solutions from financial oversight to full or partial outsourcing of your accounting department, so you can spend time managing and growing your organization. As you grow or change, we adapt our support to fits your needs.
We Provide a Flexible Solution:
- Outsourcing the entire accounting function to us
- Supervision of your accounting staff
- Handling specific accounting group functions
- Assuming a fractional role as a part-time financial leader
Our Support Includes:
- Supervising monthly accounting close
- Preparing financial Statements & customized management reports
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable management
- Payroll processing & benefits administration
- Bank reconciliations, sales & payroll tax filings
- Audit preparation & tax processing
- Accounting systems support including QuickBooks and Intaact
We utilize technology to help streamline and document your accounting processes. WatsonRice’s Client Accounting Services team delivers the expertise of efficient professionals without the cost of benefits, payroll, recruiting, and training. You can trust that your books are closed on time, up-to-date, and reports are always accurate. This type of specialized accounting service enables companies to strengthen their accounting management and decision-making process and allow them to focus more on their core business areas.
IRS and state reporting requirements for not-for-profit organizations are much more detailed and complicated than ever. You need a firm that knows those requirements and helps you stay abreast of the changes that affect your organization. Exempt organizations comprise the largest area of our firm's practice. We'll ensure that your filings are complete, accurate, and timely.
Small Businesses and Individuals
The vast majority of business tax returns are filed by small businesses - sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, S Corporations and C Corporations. Which entity is best? It depends on the owners and their needs. The tax liabilities can be vastly different during operation and upon sale of the business, depending on the type of entity. Careful entity selection and proper planning saves tax dollars and ensures that there are no surprises once the tax returns are prepared. Our goal is the same as yours: avoiding income taxes to extent allowed by the tax laws.